Tuesday 23 February 2010

New Deal Advisor day

I knew the last one was too easy. It's feedback day and now I am being sent on a 13 week 'course' with A4e. For some unexplained reason, this does not seem to be held at the office where I had my gateway course. Obviously it's sensible to make me go further away so that they have to pay travel expenses. Is the business model of the jobcentre aimed at wasting the most money possible? If so, resounding success I'd say.

Oo, feedback from the inappropriate interview I got sent to (I don't need to go to an interview for a work placement for under 25s, I am on New Deal 25+). Rather patronising that they bypass me completely and send feedback to the New Deal Bully. It's not good, as I had no interest in being there and they somehow noticed my lack of admin experience. Well done them.

Having to bite my tongue rather a lot.

Awesome, this weeks job I'm being forced to apply for is online. As the internet is somehow incomprehensible to the jobcentre, it tells me to go to a website and follow the instructions to apply. Just one problem, instead of a website, it has provided an email address.

1 comment:

  1. welcometo the hell of a4e LOL..

    i just knew once you passed the gateway you will be sent to the full version.

    imagine 13 weeks of doing the same thing. day in day out.

    ReplyDelete